Typical Expenses |
How to Make an Offer
| Mortgage Caculator
As a first time buyer, you're likely to have many questions about selecting, financing and buying your first home.
How do we start looking for a home? How much money will we require to purchase the home? How much will the mortgage
payments be each month and can we afford it? How does the home buying process work and what can we expect along
the way? These are just a few of the questions you're bound to have at the beginning of your exciting journey to
buying your very first home!
As a buyer, your Realtor, Patsy, will:
- Help you determine the type of property you need and can afford.
- Help you find available properties and make appointments to
- Advise you about market conditions and provide information
about the community.
- Explain the forms used in a real estate transaction and help
you prepare an offer to purchase.
- Present your offer to the seller and negotiate on your behalf.
- Recommend other professionals, such as a certified home inspector
- Help you understand agency relationships.
The above has been adapted and reproduced here with the
express permission of RE/MAX of Western Canada, Inc. and The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. For more,
please visit www.remax.ca and www.realtylink.org.